On-Site Farm and Ranch AgriTourism Consultations
You are hiring a marketing partner to conduct an objective review of your retail and marketing operations from the perspectives of both the customer and the owner. (Why choose Jane to do your onsite consultation?)
Step One: Pre-Visit
- You will be sent the Eckert AgriMarketing Farm Survey. You’ll need to complete this survey, and to specifically identify your goals for an on-site consultation. Your responses will give me a good overview of your business prior to my visit.
- You will also be asked to send me any samples of your newspaper ads, brochures, flyers, press releases, tourism pieces, television commercials etc. so I can review them prior to my visit.
Step Two: On-Site Visit
- I will meet with the principals to discuss the goals for this visit and your vision for the future.
- We will take a tour of your location in order to review the layout, product selection, signage, traffic flow and general appearance of the farm/ranch and offer suggestions as to how to improve.
- We will review your responses to the Eckert AgriMarketing Farm Survey so I fully understand your current business, marketing strategies, target customers and ideas for future growth. I will discuss the areas of greatest growth potential and offer ideas about how to maximize your selling season and maximize profitability.
- We will discuss your past promotional and publicity efforts to market your farm/ranch and make suggestions about how to maximize these efforts.
Step Three: Marketing Assessment
Following the visit, you will receive a comprehensive written report (12-20 pages) summarizing my first-hand observations, with recommendations that will grow your business in line with your primary goals.
The report provides photo’s of concepts discussed and a resource guide for recommended suppliers if appropriate.
In addition, I am available for unlimited follow-up via e-mail or telephone to further discuss and clarify my recommendations for implementation up to one year following my visit.
The fee for the above services is $3,500 plus related travel expenses. Half of this amount ($1,750) is paid upon signed acceptance of the Eckert AgriMarketing agreement and the remaining half ($1,750) upon receipt of the written report. In addition, you will be billed for travel expenses.
Future Consulting Services
After my marketing assessment, clients often decide to hire Eckert AgriMarketing to implement some of the suggestions from the report to further develop their existing marketing programs. Our services include website development, implementing public relations strategies, producing printed materials etc. Future work would be billed on a project basis.